Grey's Anatomy: L.L. Bean Tote

SPOTTED:This L.L. Bean Tote, featured on the "Testing 1-2-3" episode of Grey's Anatomy.
WHAT CAUGHT OUR EYE: Meredith may be an emotional mess, but that doesn't mean the rest of her life has to be. This cotton canvas tote features inner pockets, a zippered center divider, and a built-in organizer. Plenty of space for lab notes, a stethoscope, and that all-important cell phone.
GET IT: L.L.Bean, $89.

2 comments:
Jane -- I love this tote. It makes me think of the Mary Tyler Moore show intro, where she spun around and tossed her hat in the air and the music surged (... "you're going to make it on your own....")
But what is up with Meredith's travails -- almost drowned, mom dies, other mom dies, gets blamed for death and then in walks McMeany. I bet she could use a good stiff drink right about now.
Lori - I agree. Plenty of room in there for this:
http://ruby-shoes.blogspot.com/2007/01/keith-richards-fountain-of-youth.html
j.
Post a Comment