Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Traveler: Lighting the Way


SPOTTED: An illuminated globe on the new, adrenalized, on-the-run ABC show, Traveler, in which two college buddies are framed for a terrorist act. Don't trust anyone.

WHAT CAUGHT OUR EYE: There's just something irresistable—and ambiguous—about a luminous globe. Is it lighting the way to safety? Or saying: There's no place to hide? Stay tuned.

GET IT: These globes are everywhere, all sizes and prices. Here's one for $69 from World Globes.

2 comments:

Kristin Ohlson said...

I love the illuminated globe! I have one that my parents got in the 1950s. I used to get up early in the morning and light it up and stare longingly at the world. It's now in my living room and I light it up for special friends. Don't know what I'll ever do if the bulb burns out!

Lori Hall Steele said...

What a sweet memory, Kristin. I might get one for my son now that you've shared this. Thanks for visiting. Cheers, Lori