Monday, January 07, 2008

Elizabeth Hurley: Spikey Boots


SPOTTED: Luichiny Susanne tall boots, on Elizabeth Hurley who, I'm sure, has plenty of practice walking with the extra inch-age.

WHAT CAUGHT OUR EYE: You know, sometimes you just need some spikey boots. Some sleek, sexy boots fashioned in gleaming patent leather with an instep zipper, mod pointed heel, fur lining, and adjustable straps. Yep, sometimes you do.

GET IT: At Amazon.com, $95.

8 comments:

Lori Hall Steele said...

Awesome boots, Jane! I'll visualize myself wearing them and NOT tipping over. -L

Anonymous said...

Adorable boots!! Got the wide range of boots with great discount only at Amazon.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

its really a nice long shoe i like it so much and will have for my girl friend

magnum work boots said...

Nice shoe, Its really pretty........ Looking for womens work shoes i would like to suggest to visit site http://www.bootbiz.com/

Andrew said...

juicy couture shoes are the perfect match to your existing wardrobe. Find out all about these shoes from Juicy

louis vuitton handbags wholesale said...

What gorgeous projects you created. Especially love the Enya with the punchinella touch.
louis vuitton knockoff handbags

Sandra said...

Absolutely fantastic. Also I like the colors as well. Silver is definitely my kinda choice. I am always looking out to discount shoes