Thursday, March 06, 2008

Grey's Anatomy: Let's-pretend doctors


SPOTTED: The real-deal lab coat made by Barco Uniforms, sported by anyone who's not an underling on Seattle Grace Hospital.

WHAT CAUGHT OUR EYE: The curious way it's advertised: Whatever the purpose may be this lab coat is a must-have hot item!

GET IT: Find this poly-cotton blend women's cut for $39, with embroidered name, here.

13 comments:

Unze said...

nice Dr.coat

Andrew said...

Hi All,
I would like to revisit
Thanks,
bowflex treadclimber tc5000

Andrew said...

Hi All,
I like this post.
Thanks,
obagi clear

Andrew said...

Hi All,
Very nice post. I am thankful for this post.
Thanks,
obagi nu derm system

Andrew said...

Hi All,
Good post...
Thanks,
zeno acne clearing device

Andrew said...

philosophy purity made simple

Andrew said...

Hi All,
Informative and useful post.
Thanks,
philosophy purity made simple

Unknown said...

Good Post........
Thanks,
best mortgage deals

Unknown said...

I like design of shoe.
Thanks,
buy to let home insurance

Unknown said...

Good design of shoe.
Thanks,
land lord insurance

Unknown said...

Hi,

I like ruby shoes.

Thanks,
teeth whitening

Unknown said...

I like this type of shoes.
Thanks,
same day loans

Unknown said...

Hi,
I like red colored shoes.
Thanks,
kredit-rechner